|Before buying a generator there are a number of things to consider. Using this tutorial, you can get the basics down and determine your power needs to be sure your generator best suits your needs.
|Our three generator packages combine
our portable generators, a manual transfer switch, and ABC's quality service
packages so you can conveniently purchase everything you need all for
|Available on our portable generators to your nearest freight station. Only applicable in the lower 48 United States. Be sure to review our shipping policy.
You have one of four options when choosing how you want your portable generator shipped to you. Standard rates only apply to addresses within the lower 48 United States.
In store pick up - learn more about this
- Ship to freight station -- we will ship your generator to your nearest freight station where you will be required to go and pick it up. You are responsible for a vehicle that will transport the generator and are often unable to use the freight company's lift to load your generator.
- Ship to business or commercial address -- Your business must have a loading dock or forklift to accept the generator when it arrives. If you DO NOT have a business address with a loading dock or forklift you can avoid all additional shipping charges if you pick your order up from the freight station nearest to your home zip code (option 2 above).
- Residential Delivery - For an additional fee of $150, a generator can be delivered and unloaded at a residential address.
Additional charges WILL apply if:
- Order must be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii
- Order must ship to a business without a loading dock or forklift, where liftgate service will be required
- Order must ship to a house, apartment, home business, or other residential address (option 4 above)
- Order must ship to Canada or Puerto Rico
- Shipment requires any other special services at delivery location
Please call our shipping department at 716-803-7000 to calculate additional shipping charges, to locate the freight terminal nearest to your home, or if you have questions about any of our policies.